Deal Manager – Lisbon, PortugalWebhelp
Oferta de emprego publicado há .
We are hiring!
As a Deal Manager you will manage the whole deal lifecycle for specific deal types based on defined parameters utilizing effective and efficient methodologies.
As a Deal Manager, you will:
- Manage Sales and Customer expectations regarding time-to-completion for a given project;
- Manage exceptions and escalations, handling customer expectation and satisfaction;
- Maintain ongoing communication with both internal and external customers via telephone and/or email/IM for request’s status updates;
- Understand and apply current business practices, proactively understanding requests’ priorities and provide prompt answers to critical deal according to assigner criteria.
We are looking for
- Excellent command in English (minimum C1)
- Relevant University Degree (preferable)
- At least 2 years of experience In Business Administration/Logistics Support
- Experience in IT Companies is a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Capability to logically plan and set priorities, identify and resolve problems to produce measurable results
- Ability to identify and analyse complex project, process and systems requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
We offer you
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Free Transportation
- Monthly meal allowance
- Health Insurance after 6 months
- Personal development programs and mentoring to develop skills
- Possibility to participate in a growing multicultural project
- Good career prospects in a reputable company which rewards serious and hard workers
- Workplace: Lagoas Park, Oeiras