Pequisa em mais de 2282 ofertas de emprego.
Oferta de emprego publicado há .
Join Dellent Consulting and thrive in a digitally-driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
As a CRM Consultant professional you will develop and architect Siebel application solutions and maintain current skills in Siebel technical infrastructure and data architecture/integration.
- Incident Management;
- React to service level agreements (SLA) reported through incidents by clients and applications using CRM;
- Analyze and solve incidents identifying root cause and implementing solutions;
- Identify problems that relate to supported Integration layer;
- Proactively gather evidences of defects and problems with impact on client so it can be corrected and documented for later occurrences;
- Have a proactive and critical attitude over implemented integrations with the goal of improving the client satisfaction over its KPI’s;
- Build and implement new tools and services aiming for the main keys in IT solutions nowadays such as high availability, reliability and performance for all applications where CRM is involved.
- Working experience of 2 or more years in CRM solutions (preferably SIEBEL using SIEBEL Tools);
- Very good educational background in IT or in a numerate discipline (such as Engineering, Mathematics, etc);
- Previous working experience with Telecommunication Systems will be considered a strong plus;
- Specific knowledge for Web based technologies such as WebServices,SOAP,REST,JMS,XML;
- Knowledge or experience in programming languages (ex: JAVA,C#) and tools (ex: Eclipse);
- Experience for database programming languages (ex: SQL, PL/SQL);
- Basic knowledge in Unix platforms and shell scripting (preferably);
- Highly focused on the tasks and issues that require priority;
- Responsibility above all.
Sounds like the challenge you are looking for?
If you are ready for this challenge apply here.