Hardware Technician - (Summer) InternshipSensei
Oferta de emprego publicado há .
Sensei is looking for a talented person to help us solve and materialize significant technology challenges through the development, production and deployment of our hardware solutions.
What you'll be doing:
- Perform testing and qualification on prospective systems to be used internally and in production at customer sites;
- Implement and commission computer systems (hardware, software, network, and storage) from bare metal for testing purposes and in production operations;
- Install CPUs, Memory, Drives, PCIe cards;
- Handle hardware sourcing and manufacturer communication to ensure that specific criteria is met (board form factor/size, power, performance, thermal, among others);
- Develop and prototype hardware and firmware solutions that will integrate, process and analyze information from different sensors such as cameras and others;
- Research and develop hardware solutions for commercial products and services that contain, but not limited to: image capture, video processing, and object interaction detection;
- Interface with other disciplines and roles in the Sensei team, including Software engineering, Computer Vision engineering, Project management and Customer Support.
- Availability to do an internship starting in August - we are open to a Summer experience or a long-term internship;
- Degree (finished or on-going) in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering or or Electronics Engineering.
- Python and low-level programming languages for firmware development (C/C++) are desired;
- 3D printing and 3D CAD software tools knowledge (Solidworks, CATIA) are a plus;
- Broad industry and manufacturing knowledge are a strong plus;
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and pragmatic;
- We also value previous knowledge in the following areas: optics, cameras, camera networks, condition monitoring sensors (temperature, luminance) and light sensors (machine-readable optical labels).
Benefits & Perks
We put all of our employees at very high standards, and we want you to be thoroughly rewarded for that. We believe in providing the best environment to allow you to do your best work, and we currently offer the following:
- The rare chance of having decision ownership and direct impact on the growth of a venture-backed startup;
- This is the most exciting time to join Sensei, and you'll have direct input and influence on the direction we take;
- Competitive internship package;
- Top of the range equipment to help you do your job to the highest possible standard;
- Regular learning meetings as part of our growth-mindset culture;
- A fun and supportive office environment working alongside some real experts;
Please put the job title in the subject of the email and write us why you are a fit to work at Sensei. Join us, and you'll have a meaningful role in the next evolution of the shopping experience.