Pequisa em mais de 175 ofertas de emprego.
Oferta de emprego publicado há .
Junior UI Designer
Create IT, Innovate IT, Inspire IT!
Founded in January 2016 by a team of young entrepreneurial minds, Inspire IT creates software that simplifies communications, elevates experiences, engages and inspires people everywhere.
We create software that meets all business requirements from day one. By developing innovative products and services of outstanding quality, we will boost your brand awareness, engagement, sales and loyalty with your target group.
We are looking for a talented Junior UI Designer to join our growing team, and participate in several of our software products, as well as marketing and branding materials.
The person hired for this role will work alongside the Design Lead and help build new and creative interfaces for our products.
Inspire IT needs someone who is creative, reliable, and process oriented, delivering high quality work.
The ideal person is sharp, confident, and proactive, but also humble and not afraid to ask questions. You’re continuously looking to learn and improve yourself, both personally and professionally. You’re absolutely passionate about design, people, and technology, and you understand that a solid thought process is more important than software knowledge (though this is certainly important for the role, too!).
- You’ll be involved in the products’ UX and UI design process from concept to implementation, creating wireframes, mood boards, prototypes, concept sketches, screen mockups, and other deliverables supporting the design work,
- Create and refine branding and marketing materials,
- Create and improve client presentations and all external facing documentation to great design standards.
- Formal education in Graphic Design, Communication Design, or similar,
- Great knowledge of digital design, and other design basics (typography, layouts, grids),
- Ability to articulate the reasons behind your decisions,
- Excellent attention to detail,
- Impeccable organization skills and work ethic,
- Fluent in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, ...),
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
Nice to haves:
- Work experience in a similar position,
- Experience or interest in UX design, process, and research,
- Some understanding of front-end development – knowing what’s technically feasible and planning accordingly.
- Participation in international projects
- Personal and professional growth
- Continuous formation
To apply, please send your CV & Portfolio with the referral Refª: INPIRE-JR. UI/UX-01/2017Responder à oferta
|WEB DESIGNER , PHP , MAGENTO||ORANGE DATA LDA||Lisboa||Freelancer|
|Senior UX Designers||Readiness IT||Porto||Full-time|
|Junior UX Designers||Readiness IT||Porto||Full-time|
|Senior DevOps - PHP/WEB - França||Libretrend, LDA||Lisboa||Full-time|