Pequisa em mais de 302 ofertas de emprego.
Oferta de emprego publicado há .
With more than 300.000 indicators and 400 million page views, Trading Economics has become a reference in the world wide web for economic data and financial markets. Now, Trading Economics welcomes candidates from all over the world to help us build front-end web applications and back-end systems that will unleash the power of our data.
What we offer
- Integration in a company with worldwide recognition as an economic data source.
- Bonus based on performance.
- The opportunity to learn new technologies and financial markets core concepts.
- Knowledge of one of these frameworks: Node.js, Ruby on Rails, Python Django, ASP NET.
- Comprehensive understanding of the relationship between front and backend development.
- You should be able to communicate fluently in English.
- Willing to work very hard and able to learn many new concepts in a short period of time.
- While professional experience is not required, any references to your contribution to existing projects will weight positively in your application.
- Knowledge of macroeconomics or financial markets will help but is not required.Responder à oferta
|Full-stack Medior Developer||Eduparc BV||Lisboa||Full-time|
|Programador web | Software...||siosLIFE||Braga||Full-time|
|Python Developers - Senior /...||BABEL||Lisboa||Full-time|
|Python Developer||Caixa Mágica||Lisboa||Full-time|