Senior Finance & Process ManagerVTXRM
Oferta de emprego publicado há .
At VTXRM, every day is a chance to build the future.
An invitation to people who do not want to stop where they are. Never settling for good enough.
We are a software development company full of passion. Our goal is not less than to bring the best solutions on the table for our national and international clients. With our strong partners we are on the right track to bring in the future today. For this we need people capable of and wanting to go the extra mile for extraordinary results.
Will you be one of us?
Currently we are hiring a
Finance & Process Manager
- Assure jointly with an outsourcing provider the necessary accounting bookings for Monthly and Annual Accounting Closure;
- Assure jointly with an outsourcing provider the mandatory Reports for the Portuguese Tax Authorities;
- Assure Financial and Statistical Reports for different stakeholders;
- Monitoring and Authorizing Payments (Business Partners, Suppliers and Employees) jointly with an outsourcing provider;
- Cash flow management and planning.
- Manage relationships with local banks
- Reporting to stakeholders
- Assure the measuring and monitoring of the financial performance of the company.
- Assure financial reporting, including budgeting / reforecasting / preparation of management reports on a regular basis.
- Implement budget control tools and analysis of the products, financial results and financial performance.
- Coordinate and support comprehensive analysis and documentation of all processes with high focus on the quality standards and business regulations;
- Develop proposals for processes, that comprehend customers / internal needs, concerns and objectives.
- Make internal recommendations regarding necessary changes to company policies that can affect products and processes.
- University degree in business administration or a comparable degree;
- Knowledge of controlling and accounting principles and methods of financial planning and analysis;
- Minimum experience of 2-3 years in financial planning. Skills in preparation of management reporting;
- Knowledge of ISO quality Standards and project management;
- First experience with peoples management is a plus but not a binding condition
- Good analytical skills, feeling for responsibilities, self-sufficiency, initiative & innovative, good communication skills in English, ability to work in a young and growing team, result-oriented, stress-resistant.
- First experience with digitalization is a plus
We offer a highly motivated & international team and working atmosphere in a modern environment with low and effective hierarchies and additional benefits.