Pequisa em mais de 1355 ofertas de emprego.
Oferta de emprego publicado há .
We are looking for a highly motivated and capable Ruby on Rails developer. You don't need a decade of experience but you must have a natural talent and passion for coding and enthusiasm to grow as a developer.
You will have autonomy and responsibility over the code that you write and help guide the software architecture and platforms to sustain today and tomorrow's growing business needs.
What you need to have?
- Team first mentality;
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering;
- 2+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails;
- Basic knowledge of PostgreSQL;
- Experience developing software in a commercial software product development environment;
- Experience with distributed Source Code Management tools (SCM), SVN preferred;
- Clear understanding of the MVC pattern and RESTful architectural style;
- Experience with AngularJS and Bootstrap;
- Must possess strong communications skills, both written and oral. Ability to articulate technical viewpoints to team members and clients.
What we offer?
- Integration in a dynamic, experienced and friendly team;
- Career development;
- A program of partnerships with different companies in the fields of leisure, health and wellness, training, among others.
We are a Portuguese consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, focused mainly on IT and Telecommunication services.
We are always looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills. If you are interested in challenging work and solving complex problems through technology - then Dellent is right for you!
Do you think your profile fits this job description? Send us your CV and come join the Dellent Team!
|Ruby on Rails Developer (m/f)||NBCC Consulting||Aveiro||Full-time|
|Ruby on Rails (m/f)||NBCC Consulting||Lisboa||Full-time|
|Full-stack Engineer||Drover Technologies||Lisboa||Full-time|
|Web Developer||Trading Economics||Lisboa||Full-time|