Pequisa em mais de 1998 ofertas de emprego.
Oferta de emprego publicado há .
Dellent Consulting is a Portuguese consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, focused mainly on IT and Telecommunication services.
Dellent is seeking candidates for an Oracle PL/SQL Developer position with a strategic client in Aveiro area. The scope of the project involves design, tune and develop packages, procedures and functions to perform database activities on behalf of mid-tier applications.
- Provide database design recommendations meeting the usability, scalability, and performance requirements;
- Develop and enhance Packages, Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Views with strong expertise in Pl/SQL Programming;
- Evaluate changes and perform impact analysis;
- Work with functional staff to establish and clarify requirements;
- Investigates and corrects software defects and analyzes and maintains data quality;
- Prepares comprehensive documentation and ensures timely completion of assigned work.
- Experience with PL/SQL, Oracle database and related technologies;
- Experience in Relational database concepts, relational logical modeling, best practices, and physical design;
- Expertise in developing complex Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages;
- Knowledge of java is a plus
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong data analysis and design skills;
- Ability to work in agile kind of environment;
- Strong client facing skills.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or a related degree.
If the above sounds like the kind of job opportunity you would want to get involved with, then please do not hesitate to apply now!Responder à oferta
|Emprestimos em linha||Emprestimos em linha e-mail: [email protected]||Açores||Estágio|
|Oracle Fusion Consultant - Porto||Dellent||Porto||Full-time|
|DBA Oracle (Golden Gate) -...||Dellent||Lisboa||Full-time|
|Oracle DBA - Porto||Dellent||Porto||Full-time|
|Oracle BPM & SOA Consultant||First Recruitment - Grupo Eurofirms||Porto||Full-time|
|Consultor MDM - Master Data...||Singularity DE||Lisboa||Full-time|