Pequisa em mais de 1643 ofertas de emprego.
Oferta de emprego publicado há .
Dellent is a information technology company that offers innovative computer services, informatics, and enterprise solutions to telecommunications and fintech organisations.
The candidate will be able to effectively analyze all relevant cyber security event data and other information sources for suspicious network traffic, attack indicators and potential security breaches; produce reports, assist in coordination during incidents.
Responsibilities will include:
- The qualified candidate will assess network threats such as computer viruses, exploits, and malicious attacks;
- Determining true threats, false positives and network system misconfigurations and provide solutions to issues detected in a timely manner;
- Monitor for potential compromise, intrusion, deficiency, significant event or threat to the security posture and security baseline;
- Update and maintain standard operating procedures and other technical documentation.
- Security Operations Center (SOC)/Network Operations Center (NOC);
- Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT);
- Experience in computer intrusion analysis and incident response;
- Working knowledge of Intrusion detection/protection systems;
- Knowledge and understanding of network devices, multiple operating systems, and secure architectures;
- Working knowledge of network protocols and common services;
- System log analysis;
- Current experience with network intrusion detection and response operations (Protect, Defend, Respond and Sustain methodology);
- Experience responding to and resolving situations caused by network attacks;
- Ability to assess information of network threats such as scans, computer viruses or complex attacks;
- Working knowledge of WAN/LA concepts and technologies.
Do you think your profile fits this job description? Send us your CV and come join the Dellent Team!
|Site Reliability Engineer||Infraspeak||Porto||Full-time|
|Senior Service Desk||360imprimir||Braga||Full-time|
|Senior Software Engineer (m/f)...||360imprimir||Braga||Full-time|
|Database Administrator - Lisboa||Dellent||Lisboa||Full-time|
|Recém Licenciado BI - Lisboa||Dellent||Lisboa||Full-time|
|Software Developer C++ - Porto||Dellent||Porto||Full-time|
|Mobile Developer (iOS) - Aveiro||Dellent||Aveiro||Full-time|
|PHP Fullstack Developer - Lisboa||Dellent||Lisboa||Full-time|
|Consultor de react (M/F)||NBCC Consulting||Leiria||Full-time|
|Fullstack (m/f)||NBCC Consulting||Aveiro||Full-time|
|Data Engineer AZURE||Integer Consulting||Lisboa||Full-time|
|Machine Learning Engineer -...||Dellent||Lisboa||Full-time|
|Oracle SOA Developer - Lisboa||Dellent||Lisboa||Full-time|
|Technical Leader - Lisboa||Dellent||Lisboa||Full-time|
|Reverse Engineers (m/f)||NBCC Consulting||Lisboa||Full-time|
|Team Lead/SME (m/f)||NBCC Consulting||Lisboa||Full-time|
|QC (Quality Control) (m/f)||NBCC Consulting||Lisboa||Full-time|
|SQL BI SSAS/AAS Consultant (m/f)||NBCC Consulting||Lisboa||Full-time|
|Software Engineer - Backend...||NBCC Consulting||Lisboa||Full-time|
|Quality Control Analyst (m/f)||NBCC Consulting||Lisboa||Full-time|
|DevOps Engineer (m/f)||NBCC Consulting||Lisboa||Full-time|
|Arquitecto de Segurança (m/f)||NBCC Consulting||Lisboa||Full-time|
|Cloud Developer (m/f)||NBCC Consulting||Lisboa||Full-time|
|DevOps - MSC Azure (m/f)||NBCC Consulting||Lisboa||Full-time|
|Administrador Storage (m/f)||NBCC Consulting||Lisboa||Full-time|
|FullStack (m/f)||NBCC Consulting||Lisboa||Full-time|
|RPA Developer (m/f)||NBCC Consulting||Lisboa||Full-time|
|Atlassian Jira (m/f)||NBCC Consulting||Lisboa||Full-time|