Pequisa em mais de 1744 ofertas de emprego.
Oferta de emprego publicado há .
3C Techlab is a company that develops custom solutions in the payment business. It includes not only the embedded software for card payment terminals, but also the connectivity between these terminals and the payment entities which are necessary to perform a payment transaction.
We make it easy for consumers to pay anyhow, anywhere, using highly secure specialized transaction flows that support the needs of our clients. The services we offer cover the full transaction journey from integrated EMV hardware linked to our hosted infrastructure and payment gateway services and include online and in-app online payment acceptance linked to onsite and ERP systems
Software design, coding, test, documentation and acceptance activities in the domain of applications written for card payment terminals.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Main development language shall be C++;
· Real time application development;
· Security and encryption standards;
· Communication protocols and techniques (Sockets, HTTP, RS232, …);
· UML design and description methodology;
· Java proven knowledge is an advantage, but not essential;
· Android and iOS development knowledge is an advantage;
· Knowledge in linux shell scripting is an advantage.
· 2+ years’ experience in IT Development;
· Experience with cashless payment technology (credit card, EMV, NFC, PCI) is a plus;
· Analytical and pro-active skills;
· Ability to work unsupervised and under pressure;
· Ability to manage multiple tasks the same time;
· Ability to prioritize multiple tasks maintaining overview and focus;
· Well organized and structured attitude in all areas;
· Willingness to take responsibility, to learn new technologies and payment business solutions;
· Bachelor or Master degree in computer science;
· Excellent knowledge in reading/writing English;
· Strong communication skills and team player;
· Ability to explain complicated topics in a clear and understandable way.
· Integration in innovative and appealing projects;
· Integration in an young and dynamic team;
The position will be based in Porto, Portugal.Responder à oferta
|Embedded Software Engineer -...||Dellent||Lisboa||Full-time|
|Developer (m/f) – Torres Vedras||360imprimir||Lisboa||Full-time|
|Embedded Software Engineer -...||Dellent||Coimbra||Full-time|
|C++ Developer - Porto||Dellent||Porto||Full-time|
|Experienced C++ Developers for...||SCALIAN||Internacional||Full-time|
|Developer (Build system...||Caixa Mágica||Lisboa||Full-time|
|Sistemas Embebidos (C/C++)||Dellent||Aveiro||Full-time|
|.Net Fullstack developer||ATLANTICO Europa||Lisboa||Full-time|
|Developer C++||Caixa Mágica||Lisboa||Full-time|
|Engenheiro de Software (C /...||Deimos Engenharia||Lisboa||Estágio|
|Full-stack Medior Developer||Eduparc BV||Lisboa||Full-time|