Pequisa em mais de 1701 ofertas de emprego.
Oferta de emprego publicado há .
What makes us different?
We are developing software, sure. But more important, we believe in an agile team culture. Agile team culture has a meaning for us. We don’t have architects or CTOs deciding about the principles in our software development. We have people working together, committing to a unified purpose and defining their performance targets on teamwork. The way they organize the work, maintaining the Git flow or using patterns in software development is made as a consensus on them. Btw. You can be one of them!
What about the tools for collaboration?
We use them, but less important… we talk to each other, more important! We talk freely and listen to everyone’s opinion!
What will be your role at Evodeck?
You will be part of an agile team with a size of 2 and up to 6 people. Bringing your knowledge and support to them and work on individual software projects. You will never work on something off the shelf, but actively create value and work closely with the product owner to achieve the best. We are also looking forward to what kind of beer taste you are bringing to the company or what your topics you will bring to the lunch or one of our breaks!
And the benefits?
If it isn’t convincing what you read already, we would probably not have a chance with you.
But if yes, then consider…
- You will get an above average salary (+/- 17.500,00€/yearly)
- You get private health and dental insurance
- You meet lovely colleagues every day
- You will find a flat hierarchy, we believe in team involvement in the decision making process
- You will be able to attend to dev-talks, trainings and events
- You don’t need to ask for free coffee, snacks and drinks
- Your own working desk – we heard about open space, but we don’t like ;-)
- You breathe HTML5/CSS3, RESTful APIs and JSON
- Confidence that you will achieve more in a team
- Respect and courage to the team and the environment
- Focus on the unified purpose of the team
- Openness and interest in new technologies
- Good communication skills and fluent English (absolutely necessary, we are a based German company but we speak to each other in Portuguese and English)
- You’re an EU citizen or are otherwise legally allowed to work in Portugal
Are you in? How to apply?
Please write some lines introducing yourself and explain why you want to work with us, attach your CV and send us!
The personal data collected is only for recruitment and selection purposes and only will be kept for the period necessary and for the purpose for which they were collected. By sending your application, you express your agreement to these terms.
Salário Bruto Anual 16.500€ - 17.500€Responder à oferta
|Front-End Engineer - Lisboa||Dellent||Lisboa||Full-time|
|Web Developer (Frontend)||Netgócio - Soluções Internet para Empresas, Lda||Braga||Full-time|
|Frontend Web Developer - Lisboa||Integer Consulting||Lisboa||Full-time|
|Senior Software Engineer and...||ITClinical||Lisboa||Full-time|
|React Native Developer||Hydradev||Porto||Full-time|
|Programador web||SLIM Business Solutions||Braga||Full-time|
|Back-end Developer||Yeah Studio||Lisboa||Freelancer|
|Web Developer / Full Stack...||Yeah Studio||Lisboa||Freelancer|
|Developer (m/f) – Torres Vedras||360imprimir||Lisboa||Full-time|
|Frontend Developer - Porto||Dellent||Porto||Full-time|
|Senior Frontend Developer||Infraspeak||Porto||Full-time|
|Web Developer - Fullstack (M/F)||Incograf®||Aveiro||Full-time|
|React Native Developer||EYSS||Porto||Full-time|
|Dynamics NAV Developer||EYSS||Porto||Full-time|
|Wordpress Full-Stack Developer||ALTS Digital||Lisboa||Full-time|
|Front End Mobile Developer||Tlantic||Porto||Full-time|