Pequisa em mais de 2044 ofertas de emprego.
Oferta de emprego publicado há .
As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for the development, design and production of a wide range of promotional tools and marketing material. You will work alongside the web designer and animator to produce graphic materials, maintain the website and support the marketing and sales strategies.
* Support the marketing team in their continued online presence by updating and maintaining the company website, creating graphics for social media posts and advertisements, contributing towards the production of promotional materials/videos
* Develop brand visuals; creating a sense of consistency and coherence
* Carry out the basic administrative tasks required to manage projects, tracking your budget and keeping a good record of expenses and invoices to submit to the accounting team in a timely manner
* Liaising with marketing team members to create layouts and content for print (eg. advertisement spreads in magazines)
* Liaise and collaborate with event planner and stand designers in order to ensure consistency of the brand, design and manage stand visuals, posters etc.
* Video editing and inserting branding to create promotional clips from existing footage
* Designing promotional materials/goodies, eg. hoodie designs
Responder à oferta
|UI/UX Designer - Porto||Dellent||Porto||Full-time|
|User Interface Designer - Lisboa||Dellent||Lisboa||Full-time|
|UX / UI Designer||EYSS||Porto||Full-time|
|Vaga para designer júnior na...||4por4||Porto||Full-time|
|Designer de Interfaces (UI/UX)||siosLIFE||Braga||Full-time|
|UI/UX Designer||Libretrend, LDA||Lisboa||Full-time|