IT Infrastructure Lead
At Bright we’re developing iOS, Android Applications and Web Platforms that set a new standard in terms of what technology and product design are capable of. We’ve done it in the past and now we’re projecting all of our know-how into our partnerships with large enterprises and startups.
We are a cluster of chance takers that value integrity and honesty, rely on trustful and synergetic relationships and don't forget to act cool when challenges arise.
We are looking for an IT Infrastructure Lead to oversee both the technical and managerial sides of our IT Infra department.
Your job will be to plan, direct and design our IT infrastructure while simultaneously managing the team responsible for maintaining that infrastructure. You will also frequently collaborate with colleagues from other departments in order to ensure the smooth alignment between units.
You will play a large and crucial role in the management of Bright’s IT department as a whole by guiding and coordinating your team’s performance and motivation.
- Design and execute systems and network architectures that are high performing, scalable, fault tolerant, secure and compliant;
- Ensure that our infrastructure capacity attains current and future needs;
- Guide and orchestrate a team of network and system technicians;
- Bring the best practices for cloud, virtualizations, WAN optimization, etc.;
- Make sure that all relevant data is properly collected and stored, including performance metrics, service levels, server status and both planned and unplanned system outages;
- Design and implement processes, procedures and policies for project management and infrastructure administration;
- Manage and establish priorities for maintenance, design, development and analysis of entire infrastructure systems inclusive of LANs, WANs, internet, security and wireless implementations;
- Define and manage IT Disaster Recovery Strategy for our organization;
- Ensure security levels on network, infrastructure and servers are maintained.
- 5-7 years of professional experience in IT/Infrastructure/IT Operations roles;
- Proven track record of strategizing, designing and managing IT networks & Infrastructure projects and teams;
- Strong team building and people managements skills
- You are a tireless leader, creative thinker and technical whizz;
- You are able to effortlessly switch between management role and engineering role;
- You have attention to detail and not able to ignore the little things;
- In the end of the day, you are a people’s person, aiming to boost your team growth;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Customer-oriented and team-work mindset;
- Very good communication skills in order to better strategize, plan and collaborate;
- You are intimately familiar with networking technologies and virtual architecture.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org