Alphaserve Technologies® is a global provider of digital IT services to firms in the financial, professional services, healthcare, and media verticals. In July 2020, the company was acquired by Eze Castle Integration with the goal of delivering to clients unmatched access to innovative technology solutions that drive business transformation. Eze Castle Integration + Alphaserve now deliver solutions to 800 forward-thinking organizations around the world, allowing them to reach new performance levels through innovative technology and business transformations.”
The Operation Manager’s are responsible to manage the internal delivery network to fulfil the customer deliverables per contract. This includes the dynamic planning, scheduling, measurement of services and delivery against Operational Level Agreements to provide the agreed levels of service, taking into account changes in both supply and demand while seeking to continuously and proactively improve services for the benefit of the Business Centres and ultimately, the customer.
Responsible for technical understanding of clients’ environmental IT landscape and all ITIL processes; Incident, Problem, Change, Request, client CMDB, and customer single point of contact (SPOC) for technical and operational tasks.
Define and responsible for implementation of operational governance framework in line with Service Delivery Management standards and processes that will culminate in stability in Operational health, Service Excellence, and excellent client satisfaction results. Some previous technical IT engineering or support experience a must have.
Direct responsibility for client retention through establishing and maintaining operation delivery excellence and client satisfaction.
- To continuously improve on their knowledge around information security as it relates to their job and identifying and preventing phishing attempts.
- Interpret and translate client demand statements and define/refine the Alphaserve supply statement for optimal operational delivery both for Alphaserve’ solutions as well as partner and 3rd party solutions
- Responsible for the achievement of contracted service levels and customer satisfaction targets
- Manage the delivery of service from delivery units, in a service partnership as ‘One Account Team’ with the customer.
- Ensure the attainment and maintenance of excellent levels of client satisfaction with regards to operational delivery via setup and execution of the Operational Governance Forums
- Establish and manage operational delivery support functions to the client in alignment with contractual obligations
- Working closely with internal technical teams to orchestrate the overall deliverables to the client in all delivery practise lines (Systems, UC, Network, App-Dev, Security, etc.)
- Responsible for technical knowledge of respective clients’ IT environment landscape
- Works with Service Delivery Management and Senior Management to ensure services are delivered satisfactorily and within contracted levels
- Responsible for defining and managing the agreed operational governance model across all accounts including all delivery practice / towers
- Co-ordinate, prioritize per customer input, and align services and resource requirements with service owners
- Overall risk management with specific reference to operation delivery and security
- Develop structure and optimize delivery, reporting and co-management governance mechanisms for all functions related to operation delivery through applying matrix management principles
- Support the organization to organically grow the account through service excellence and positive client relations
- Implement the Alphaserve Continuous Business Improvement methodology to consistently ensure alignment of services with industry standards and best practice
- Ensure that the processes and toolsets are effectively implemented, maintained and aligned with client reporting requirements to support operation holistic view
- Chair the Service Operations meetings. Participate in Service Review Meetings and Quality Reviews
- Manage Business Units and Customer expectations appropriately
- Support the expansion of the service portfolio
- Oversee coordination of respective clients dedicated resources and their tasks
- Ensure all operational teams provide a single point of contact to combine all services from all different departments, 3rd parties and Alphaserve International as a single solution to the customers within the scope
- Translation of agreed service levels into respective operational delivery metrics where necessary to maintain delivery agreements.
- Investigate and report all operational deliveries and implement solutions to prevent future occurrences
- Own & highlight the risk associated with the delivery of the contracted services. Manage a risk plan containing all known service risks.
- Establish internal process reviews within the operational team to examine any processes improvement, prevent any escalation, address any tools and / or skill needed to fulfil the operational delivery to the customer
- Aware of all in flight actionable items to the customer, and set expectation internally and externally on delivery timeline
- Provides leadership and ownership and resolve any operational escalations or breakdown in process
- Escalation point for Service Delivery Management and Management for delivery and high priority issues
- Ensure day to day operational delivery and management of problem and incidents resolution
- Will be part of the management escalation path and delivery management for service issues
- Accountable for the cost and quality of solutions delivered from the technical delivery teams including offers, implementation, and operations
- Drives up the quality of solutions (availability and performance) and drives down cost
- Drive cost-reduction opportunities with delivery units and balance these against risks.
- Participate in contract negotiations to consult from delivery of service perspective
- Operational planning, forecasting, and budgeting together with SDM and AM
- At least 3 years + in an IT Management role with significant client contact across all levels at senior management level within a technical environment (preferably within an outsourcing environment) with a good understanding of the underpinning technologies
- Proven track record in client relations management is compulsory
- Ability to consolidate solutions and provide guidance in defining future platform strategies
- Competent technical working knowledge of broad range of MANAGED SERVICES systems
- Extensive technical knowledge of end to end MANAGED SERVICES supply
- Previous technical/engineering background to provide grounding for existing responsibilities
- Remain vigilant while continuing to maintain and enhance the overall security of Alphaserve and the client’s receiving our services.
- Maintain awareness about the potential risks based on the environment they are operating in and the clients they are working on.
- Technical / Engineering background
- Politically astuteness and conflict management skills
- Must be articulate in both the verbal & written communication
- Analytical and problem-solving attributes
- Exhibiting tact and diplomacy in dealing with sensitive customer issues
- Strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Able to identify current status of customer expectations and satisfaction levels
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and autonomously.
- Ability to quickly identify goals to be pursued, and to influence others towards these same goals.
- Strong change management skills
- Project Management skills
- Makes results-oriented decisions while setting challenging goals for him/herself
- Team leadership skills working toward enhancing the effectiveness of the group while being a constructive, active member of the team
- Strong decision-making skills and ability to recognizes possible role conflicts and resolves these in a constructive manner
PLEASE APPLY THROUGH THE LINK BELOW:
Subject to review for purposes for ADAAA
Alphaserve Technologies is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities