Pequisa em mais de 84 ofertas de emprego.
Oferta de emprego publicado há .
Porto Tech Center (PTC), part of Jumia, is an IT development center, with around200 IT-specialists. Porto Tech Center was created in 2012 with aim to focus on IT development. We provide you a unique and exciting opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment and develop smart solutions for our group companies. We do e-commerce online shops, logistics, business intelligence and mobile applications, involving a wide range of high-end technologies for tens of millions customers. The software we create is present in more than 26 countries and about to enter more. Working at PTC means being in the first line of e-commerce development in emerging markets.
Jumia is dedicated to making life easier by building online based solutions to connect businesses and consumers. We are powered by Rocket Internet, MTN, Millicom, AXA group, Goldman Sachs, Orange and CDC. Jumia brings together all the key elements required to build great businesses: team, concept, technology and capital.
We're looking for a wise and committed
to join Jumia team.
You will be:
- Part of an agile team that develops smart logistics solutions on a cloud based service oriented architecture using state-of-the-art technologies;
- A brand new mobile team, developing brand new apps and products
- You will also work closely with a multidisciplinary team (Backend developers, DevOps, QA engineers, Product Owners) oriented to continuous delivery;
- Act as the mentor for our Junior Mobile Developers, bringing up their full potential, positively influencing our tech culture;
- Finally, you will need to take ownership for your code to be qualitatively high and you will support your colleagues in code reviews.
You should have following profile:
- Excellent knowledge of Java and experience in mobile native development for Android.
- Automated Android application testing experience;
- Familiarity with software architectures, especially for mobile clients based on Web-backend and databases;
- Familiarity with modern development methods and tools (OOP, design patterns, MVC);
- Experience in GPS-enabled/geolocation applications is a plus;
- Strong analytical as well as excellent communication and coordination skills;
- Fluency in English.
You will find:
You will belong to an international talented team, evolving in a fast-paced environment. Our people are inspiring, ready to take challenge, and will support you in working on an international scale impacting tens of millions of revenue and users. Our commitment to our teams is to turn everyone into the finest in their area by providing constant support.
We will offer you a second home where you will find opportunity for growth and career development. Benefit list includes (but is not limited to) health insurance, parental bonus, snacks, fruits and bonuses based on your excellent results.
We are passionate about what we do, and we have fun while doing it. And above all, we believe that nothing is impossible.
Up for a challenge?
Come join us in PTC! We are waiting for your application in English via our website.Responder à oferta