Business Transformation Digital Solutions MngTeleperformance
Oferta de emprego publicado há .
Teleperformance Portugal is part of the Teleperformance group, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With our team of 7.000 employees we are providing services to around 56 countries in 29 different languages.
In 2015, Teleperformance Portugal is considered for the sixth time the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, we were awarded for the second time by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within our sector.
Our team is characterized by its versatility and internationality. Our employees from around the world bring in a wide variety of experiences and skills.
Our company focuses highly on teamwork and familiarity between the people. This is how we transform passion into excellence.
As a young, dynamic team, we are committed to the success of our partners and dedicated to provide an outstanding performance for the customers to every extent.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.
About the job
Reporting to our Chief Business Development Officer, you will be responsible for accelerate the Teleperformance business growth by leveraging specialized digital business transformation services and solutions, aiming to deliver innovation, incremental value, and efficiency to customers.
Also responsible for developing strategic new business opportunities, and enhance the value proposition of Teleperformance.
- Responsible for developing and executing the business plan of the Digital Solutions area of expertise. Acting as a sales specialist and a trusted advisor, formulates the “go-to-market” strategy, and actively develop new business opportunities and projects within the targeted market segments or named accounts.
- Acts as an ambassador of the Teleperformance "digital first" culture and portfolio, boosting new business with clients and partners, and operational synergies within the Teleperformance teams.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for the Client’s performance improvement, processes optimization, and digital change. Works closely with other departments, to enhance our common value proposition, solutions portfolio, technological partnerships, service delivery, and prioritize opportunities for improvement. Facilitates an organization led by innovation and talent development.
- Responsible for achieving the business objectives defined by the company, and accountable for accurate and on-time business reporting.
- Proven background in IT governance and/or business consulting roles, with project management and team leadership experience.
- Impeccable relationship building competencies in a continuous client facing interaction.
- Remarkable sense of responsibility and character, self-motivated, able to work under high-pressure environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Passionate for sales and IT business solutions.
- In-depth market knowledge (major vertical industries and BPO business trends).
- IT Governance solutions (CRM and/or BPM specialization is desirable).
- Experience in business management, and solid background in business development operations.
- English proficiency (business level).
- High-level of skills across IT end-user applications.
- Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Investment in training and personal development;
- Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
- Health Insurance;
- Young, dynamic and multicultural environment;
- Free language courses, sport activities and organized events.