Test Automation Engineer(ZERO)70 IT SERVICES
Oferta de emprego publicado há .
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Test Automation Engineer to join directly the QA/Test team in our software development factory in Lisbon.
- Review business and/or functional specifications in order to plan, design and implement automated functional tests;
- Develop and maintain a test automation framework (keyword-driven);
- Manage defects throughout their lifecycle;
- Deliver proper test reports and deliver them in time;
- Good test effort estimation;
- Available to help on test analysis/design and execute some manual tests;
- Ensure testing is done following company procedures, standards and guidelines.
Core Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences, Engineering or equivalent;
- 2-5 years of experience in software test automation using HP UFT and/or LeanFT;
- Used to working with test automation frameworks (i.e: keyword-driven, data-driven, hybrid)
- Focused on software quality and passionate about testing;
- Team worker, organized, flexible, independent and responsible towards your team and tasks;
- Good communication skills;
- Fluent in English, both in reading as well as writing;
- Some Insurance business knowledge would be an advantage;
- ISTQB Certified Tester - Foundation Level will be a plus.
- A great international work environment where team spirit dictates the atmosphere and an opportunity to work with the European market leader in the area of Claims and risk management where software (Web and Mobile-based) - developed with the cutting edge technology Outsystems - drives the business.
Please send your application in English, with motivation, CV, subject and degree, and any other relevant information to support your application.
A note to outsourcers and recruiters who respond to this offer: we are not interested in hiring these kind of services.